12th Victorian Public Sector Women's Leadership Summit
Date: February 24th - 28th 2020
Location: Rendezvous Hotel, Melbourne
Join us to hear powerful stories from innovative and dynamic leaders who have reached the top of their profession. Our lineup of leaders will explore their greatest achievements along with their greatest challenges. Explore strategies to help you achieve a successful work-life balance, how to lead teams through times of change, and how to seize opportunities for career progression.
- Inspirational leadership lessons from innovative & dynamic female leaders
- Progressing to the top while maintaining a work-life balance
- Proactive approaches to leading through change
- Discovering how to lead with both authority & integrity
Featured Speakers include:
- Lynne Coulson Barr, Mental Health Complaints Commissioner - Mental Health Complaints Commission
- Lill Healy, Deputy Secretary, Service Systems Reform - Department of Premier & Cabinet
- Peta McCammon, Deputy Secretary, Service Delivery Reform, Coordination & Workplace Safety - Department of Justice & Community Safety
- Jill Gardiner, Deputy Secretary, East Division - Department of Health & Human Services Victoria
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711