13th NSW Public Sector Women's Leadership Summit
March 16th - 20th, 2020
Primus Hotel Sydney
While women make up two-thirds of the NSW Public Sector workforce, they hold just over one-third of senior leadership positions. A plethora of well-qualified, highly-experienced women are working in the public sector. The challenge is learning how to leverage your strengths and transform your abilities to match the pace of ongoing change.
Our speakers will delve into issues surrounding work-life balance and career progression, discussing strategies to adopt necessary leadership skills to take ownership of your destiny. Presentations from personal journeys will focus on how women should position and confidently promote themselves for visibility to become unstoppable.
- Overcome your fears and turn obstacles into opportunities
- Learn strategies to amplify your visibility at work
- Train yourself to lead your team to thrive through change
- Become a leader who inspires and uplifts
Featured Speakers include:
- Joann Wilkie, Deputy Secretary, Economic & Financial Management Group - NSW Treasury
- Kate Foy, Deputy Secretary, Community Engagement - Department of Premier & Cabinet NSW
- Janet Ruecroft, Assistant Commissioner Education & Training - Fire and Rescue NSW
- Jennifer Van Cleef, Executive Director, Clinical Support Services - HealthShare NSW
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711