6th Women in Leadership SA Summit
Date: March 16th - 20th 2020
Location: Rydges Adelaide
To advance your career, you need to stand out from the crowd. However, self-promotion and building your visibility doesn’t always come naturally. How can you build your self-confidence to make an impact in your organisation and beyond?
Connect with leaders of businesses that characterise South Australia and learn the secrets to success. Immerse yourself in our inspirational and empowering keynotes, interactive discussions, and practical coaching sessions as the state’s leaders share ups and downs from their leadership journeys.
Part one of the event will focus on unleashing the power of you; exploring the fundamentals of self-confidence and building your influence. Part two will look at your leadership impact, equipping you with the skillset to empower others, build high-performing teams, and confidently manage change.
- Building the confidence to overcome impostor syndrome
- Elevating your team’s engagement & performance
- Increasing your visibility & position yourself for promotion
- Influencing a positive culture of trust & empowerment
Featured Speakers include:
- Leonie Muldoon, Chief Executive Officer - Department for Trade, Tourism & Investment
- Sophie Wong, State General Manager, SA & NT - Coles
- Jodie Hatherly, Vice President, Legal, Risk & Governance & General Counsel - Santos
- Melanie Cooper, Director, Finance, Corporate Affairs & Company Secretary - Coopers Brewery
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711