Forget the Apologies and Learn to Lead with Confidence - Online Seminar
Apologies are confidence killers. So why do women apologise all the time?
You're invited to attend the latest event in The Hatchery's Women in Leadership Series - Forget the Apologies and Learn to Lead with Confidence online seminar on Friday 30th April 2021 | 9:15am - 12:30 AEST. The Hatchery are proud to hold this seminar once again after a blockbuster session in 2020, which was their highest rated and attended seminar of the year.
Apologies have become a habitual way of communicating for many women and it’s intimately linked to feelings of being an imposter. Imposter syndrome ensures you never feel “good enough”, which can lead to you undervaluing yourself and feeling like you don’t belong.
The first half of this seminar will focus on communication blunders, you will learn:
- Why apologies hurt your confidence and how to stop needlessly apologising
- How to strengthen your communication skills by avoiding minimising and disqualifying lingo
- How to switch out common communication pitfalls for more confident lingo
The second half of this workshop will focus on the imposter syndrome, you will learn:
- What imposter syndrome is and the main fears behind it
- How to contextualise imposter syndrome feelings, instead of personalising them
- How to identify imposter syndrome and how it shows up in your life
- The poor coping strategies most people employ that lead us to play it safe
- How to deal with failures so you don’t internalise them
Use the discount code CC*GOVCAREER to save an additional $50 off the current price