Visitor & Destination Ambassador Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
First listed on: 19 June 2017
Visitor & Destination Ambassador Manager
- $100,072 per annum plus Superannuation
- Permanent full time Position
- Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
The City of Sydney is focused on delivering a Green, Global and Connected City, and connecting with our customers is an important part of the Sustainable Sydney 2030 plan.
We are currently seeking a mature minded, self-motivated person to join our Customer Service Team as Visitor & Destination Ambassador Manager.
The team is the first point of contact for our customers & visitors and delivers a wide range of services across a number of functions and contact channels.
Reporting to the Manager Customer Service, you will be responsible for the operational management and delivery of Visitor Services across the City, ensuring visitors receive excellent level of service that helps to enhance their visitor experience. This includes the service offerings through the City’s 4 Visitor Kiosks and Volunteer Destination Ambassadors.
You will create an environment of high performance and fairness, one where team members are valued, engaged, coached mentored and developed so as to meet the visitor needs.
This position requires a dynamic leader; a person who exemplifies the City’s corporate values. The ideal candidate will have:
- qualifications in Tourism / Customer Service / Management or other relevant industries, or relevant experience
- demonstrated experience in leadership, team development, people management and performance
- demonstrated experience in the setting and delivery of service standards and performance that help to create a service experience
- delivery of service and information across contact points/channels
- highly developed communication, interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills along with demonstrated experience managing and resolving complex and escalated enquiries
- demonstrated experience in performance reporting and key metrics at a program and team member levels
- demonstrated commitment and experience in ensuring adherence to governance and risk frameworks.
Applications must address the selection criteria stated within the position description below, and be made online via this website by Sunday 9 July 2017.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 09 Jul 2017
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time