Sustainable Operations Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Sustainable Operations Coordinator
Division: CITY PROJECTS & PROPERTY
Unit: Property Services
Section: Sustainability and Environment
Salary: AUD 102,424.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Term Contract (up unitl 30/6/2021)
Employment arrangement: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 - developing a green, global and connected city.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? An opportunity is available in the Property Services Unit as a Sustainable Operation Coordinator.
The Sustainability Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Sustainability and Environment Manager to implement environmental sustainability plans and projects for all owned and occupied property assets.
This role will:
- Drive initiatives that improve the sustainability performance of the property portfolio towards meeting agreed organisational environmental targets and the Property Strategy delivery.
- Ensure key stakeholders are informed and engaged in relation to sustainability management and monitoring as required.
- Develop/foster internal/external relationships and participate in forums that are relevant to improving future sustainability performance of the property portfolio.
- Actively seek out opportunities for innovation in sustainability to improve the overall performance of the property portfolio.
You will be a hands-on professional with demonstrated project management experience, including budget management, contract administration, consultants briefs and management of projects aimed at improving the sustainability performance of buildings. You will also have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, excellent negotiation and communication skills.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the essential criteria (selection criteria) as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. This role will require a pre-employment health declaration check.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
For further information contact: Gina Pavlovic, Sustainability and Environment Manager, on 02 92659604
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 23 May 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD 102,424.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
- Work Type: