City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Division: CITY SERVICES
Unit: STRATEGY & ASSETS
Section: FLEET SERVICES
Salary: AUD 56,383.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Grade 9, Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
The City of Sydney has an exciting opportunity available for an energetic, customer-focused individual who takes pride in their work to join our Fleet Services team.
In this role you will be responsible for cleaning the City's fleet of garbage trucks and plant items as well as assisting Tradespersons in the fleet workshop as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Class HR driver's licence
- An ability to work in a team environment or individually under limited supervision
- Basic computer skills
Why work at the City of Sydney:
- Wage increases paid annually in line with the City of Sydney Award
- Salary progression scheme linked to Performance and Development Program
- Overtime may be available subject to management approval
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Generous professional development opportunities and education assistance
- Access to Council's Employee Assistance Program
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about serving our community? The City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the essential criteria (selection criteria) as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. This role will require a pre-employment health check.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by Sunday, 27 May 2018
For further information contact: Damon Jeffery, Fleet Services Manager on 02 9288 5633
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 24 May 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD 56,383.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Grade 9, Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
- Work Type:
- Full Time