Commercial Property Manager
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Commercial Property Manager
Division: CITY PROJECTS & PROPERT
Unit: PROPERTY SERVICES
Section: COMMERCIAL PORTFOLIO
Salary: AUD 138,533.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 - developing a green, global and connected city.
The City of Sydney, one of Australia's premier Councils, has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced, highly motivated and customer focused commercial property manager to work as part of our friendly and professional Property Services Team.
Working to maximise commercial revenue, the primary purpose of this position is to drive the commercial portfolio to achieve long term sustainable revenue growth for the City optimising commercial outcomes, and supporting the city in achieving its strategic, financial, sustainability and social objectives.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience in commercial and strategic property portfolios.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Sound understanding of property, finance, legal and marketing principals and experience in the implementation of property commercial strategies.
- experience in budget development, financial management skills and project management.
- Ability to construct, evaluate and present complex business cases including financial techniques managing a range of internal and external stakeholders.
At the City of Sydney you will join a dedicated team where individual effort is part of something much bigger - delivering great things for our city's dynamic future
To apply: Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the essential criteria (selection criteria) as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. This role will require a criminal check and pre-employment health declaration.
Position description:CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by Wednesday, 22 August 2018.
For further information contact: Con Vafeas, Portfolio Manager Commercial on 02 9265 9013.
Employee Benefits:CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 20 Aug 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD 138,533.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
- Work Type:
- Full Time