Project Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Division: WORKFORCE & INFORMATION SERVICES
Unit: TECHNOLOGY & DIGITAL SERVICES
Section: IT PROJECTS PORTFOLIO
Salary: AUD 161,017.00 to 180,783.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Term Contract up to 2 years
Employment arrangement: Full-time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
The City of Sydney, one of Australia's premier Councils, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic professional to join our IT Projects Portfolio Team.
Reporting to the IT Projects Portfolio Manager, you will initially work on projects which aim at providing efficient solutions to deliver a great digital experience, internal and external. The role requires a focused, organised and diplomatic person to manage this type of important projects.
To be suited to this role you will have:
- proven experience in IT project management, with a track record of on time and within budget project delivery
- experience in procurement and management of IT services
- ability to verbally communicate clearly and effectively as well as proven ability to write appropriate and accurate documentation, memos and reports up to Executives
- demonstrated experience in development methodologies, e-business technologies and applications, relational database development and management, programming tools and techniques
- relevant tertiary qualifications, at degree level, and/or significant experience in IT project management positions.
At the City of Sydney you will join a dedicated team where individual effort is part of something much bigger - delivering great things for our city's dynamic future.
To apply: Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the essential criteria (selection criteria) as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role (1 page maximum).
This role will require a national criminal check and pre-employment health declaration.
Please also note that a rigorous psychometric tests will be conducted for the short listed candidates.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by 11:59pm on Tuesday 13 November 2018.
For further information contact: Patrick Eyherabide, A/IT Projects Portfolio Manager on 02 9288 5989.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 13 Nov 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD 161,017.00 to 180,783.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
- Work Type: