HR Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Division: PEOPLE PERFORMANCE &TECH
Unit: CORPORATE HR
Section: CORPORATE HR
Salary: AUD 79,703.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 - developing a green, global and connected city.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and customer-focused HR Coordinator to join our Corporate Human Resources Unit.
The HR Coordinator acts as the first point of contact for all HR advice and support for employees and managers regarding the City of Sydney Award and HR policies and procedures. In addition, the role supports the HR Business Partnering team through accurate reporting and administration.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide sound advice, guidance and solutions to first-level HR queries.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a self-service environment through establishing and updating guides and tools for managers and employees.
- Support the HR Business Partners in developing and implementing plans to support the achievement of strategic operational goals.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or a related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work within a high volume work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and practically apply legislation and policies.
- An eagerness to learn and take on new challenges.
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about serving our community? The City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the essential criteria (selection criteria) as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role.
Note: This role will require a a National Criminal Check and a Pre-employment Health Declaration.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by 11:59pm on Tuesday 21 May 2019.
For further information contact: Marcus Zanetic, HR Business Partner on 02 9246 7286.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 21 May 2019
- NSW - Sydney
- Up to AU$79703 per annum
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- HR/Recruitment/Organisational Development