City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Division: CITY PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT & TRANSPORT
Unit: HEALTH & BUILDING
Section: BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION
Salary: AUD 27,577.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the part-time position)
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Part-time - 14.5 hours per week (2 days per week)
Location: Sydney CBD
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 - developing a green, global and connected city.
The City's Health and Building Administration team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic staff member to join the team to fill a part time Administration Officer vacancy. In this role you will provide high quality, professional administrative assistance and customer service in a regulatory and compliance environment, whilst ensuring exceptional data entry and high levels of accuracy.
The ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity will have:
- certificate IV in business administration or similar and/or experience and demonstrated abilities in administration support roles
- exceptional interpersonal skills, proven time management skills, attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- demonstrated experience in various computer applications and databases including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about serving our community? The City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and respond to the questions as stated in the online application form that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role.
This role will require a pre-employment health declaration.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by 11.59pm on Sunday 26 May 2019.
For further information contact: Keith Pocock, Business and Administration Manager on 02 9265 9050.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 24 May 2019
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD 27,577.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the part-time position)
- Work Type:
- Part Time
- Administration/Customer Service