City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Division: PLANNING DEV & TRANSPORT
Unit: HEALTH & BUILDING
Section: STANDARDS & POLICY
Salary: AUD $107,610 - $122,297 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Temporary up to 31 December 2022
Employment arrangement: Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 - developing a green, global and connected city.
The City is seeking an experienced investigator to be part of our specialist team of investigators who undertake complex compliance investigations across a range of Health & Building regulatory responsibilities to ensure acceptable planning, environmental and public health outcomes.
- Undertake investigations across multiple disciplines under various pieces of legislation administered by Council.
- Prepare complex briefs of evidence consistent with legislative requirements and to a high standard necessary for both criminal and civil proceedings.
- Manage a large caseload within expected time frames with shifting priorities.
- Work collaboratively with technical staff across a range of disciplines with a diverse level of technical skills and knowledge.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and respond to the online application questions that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. Please note the "Essential Criteria" Response field in the online application does not require you to respond or upload a document.
This role will require a national criminal check and a pre-employment health declaration check.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by 11:59pm on Tuesday 22 October 2019.
For further information contact: Russell Harrison, Investigative Specialist. Telephone, 92659915 or email .au.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 21 Oct 2019
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD $107,610 - $122,297 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Legal/Local Laws/Compliance