Digital Content Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Digital Content Specialist
Division: CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICE
Salary: AUD 107,610 per annum plus Superannuation
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 – developing a green, global and connected city.
The Digital Content Specialist will acquire, engage and retain the City’s online audiences through the development and delivery of impactful, multichannel content to support the City’s communication strategy.
To be successful in this new role you will need to have:
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in communications, PR, marketing or a related field and/or considerable experience in producing digital content in a busy, time pressured environment for a complex organisation;
- Ability to produce and develop high quality, effective online content to support a multi-faceted content communications strategy;
- Knowledge of contemporary trends, emerging technologies and best practice in digital content communications;
- Experience using social media and management tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and others as they become relevant) in a corporate communications environment, including responding publicly to customer complaints and enquiries, a demonstrated capacity to keep pace with knowledge about this rapidly evolving area, adapt work practices accordingly and share these insights within an organisation;
- Demonstrated experience in managing and working within project teams for the collaborative development of digital campaigns from initial brief to delivery, within agreed timelines and budgets.
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about serving our community? The City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
To apply: Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and respond to the online application questions that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. Please note the "Essential Criteria Response" field in the online application does not require you to respond or upload a document.
Please note: This role will require a Pre-Employment Health Declaration.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City’s website by 11:59pm, Friday 27 March 2020.
For further information contact: Karl Herger, Chief Marketing Communications Officer on 02 9246 7852.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 27 Mar 2020
- NSW - Sydney
- $107,610 per annum plus Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time