Audience Insights Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Audience Insights Manager
Division: CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICE
Salary: AUD 107,610 per annum plus Superannuation
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 – developing a green, global and connected city.
The Audience Insights Coordinator will leverage data and derive impactful, actionable insights and recommendations on audience behaviours, attitudes, industry trends and performance of campaigns to inform strategic and operational decision-making assisting in the development of customer-centric, insights driven marketing communications.
To be successful in this new role you will need to have:
- Tertiary qualification in market research-related or social science discipline, marketing, business management or a relevant discipline and/or demonstrated equivalent competencies gained through extensive experience;
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical experience working with survey data, constructing crosstabs, utilizing databases and research tools;
- Strong communication, writing, presentation and visual storytelling skills;
- Analytical thinking, capable of breaking information into component parts, patterns and relationships;
- Strong stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills;
- Strong understanding of contemporary marketing communications best practice.
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about serving our community? The City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
To apply: Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and cover letter detailing why you are suitable for the position.
Please note: This role will require a Pre-Employment Health Declaration.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City’s website by 11:59pm, Friday 27 March 2020.
For further information contact: Karl Herger, Chief Marketing Communications Officer on 02 9246 7852.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Closing Date:
- 27 Mar 2020
- NSW - Sydney
- $107,610 per annum plus Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time