At Banyule we strive to ensure our services are accessible and the people we deal with are treated with dignity and respect regardless of gender identity and orientation, age, disability, ethnicity and cultural and socio-economic background.
We are seeking an innovative and motivated team leader to manage the development and operation of a high quality delivered meal service and property maintenance service.
Our delivered meals and property maintenance service aims to assist the elderly and those with disabilities with opportunities to maximise their independence at home.
In this role you will:
- Manage the Delivered Meals and Property Maintenance Services.
- Provide input into strategic planning
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports to senior management and make recommendations for improvement.
- Design and maintain administration systems to meet audited requirements.
- Contribute to the enhancement of services for clients & maximise Government funding for the Delivered Meals and Property Maintenance program areas.
- Coordinate and supervise staff.
In this challenging and rewarding role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in managing the provision of human service programs & knowledge of the Aged & Disability service sector.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Supervision of large multi-disciplined team.
- An understanding of the physical, social & cultural needs of frail elderly people & people with disabilities or dementia and their Carers.
- Experience in the use of computer programs and relevant software and ability to use and interpret statistical and financial reports and budgets.
- Experience designing & maintaining administration systems to meet audited requirements.
This role ends in June 2020, attracts $81,372 - $88,466 (pro rata) plus super, individual development opportunities and flexible work arrangements
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description on our website.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines on our website.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: 25 January 2018
Banyule City Council is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.