Banyule Bpi offers services for building permit certification, inspections, statutory services, dispensations and variations, information services to the community and private builders, specialist building consulting and quality inspections
We have an opportunity for someone who is customer service orientated and collaborative to join the Building team.
Your day to day duties are:
- Providing efficient administrative and technical support to the building team.
- Administer correspondence and assist with general enquiries with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain records and registers
- Support the Building Enforcement Officer in administration
- Assist other Administration staff with customer service duties
Skills and expertise:
- Administrative skills
- Computer skills and ability to use a variety of systems.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Customer Service skills
What’s on offer?
- $60,960.64 - $64,921.73 pro rata, plus super
- Access learning and development opportunities
- Permanent part time role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work in a beautiful office with end of trip facilities, close to public transport, shops and cafes.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position here.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines here.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: 19 June 2018
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.