- Lead the review & implementation of Council’s Older Adult Strategic Pan
Banyule City Council is an award-winning organisation that prides itself on a customer-focused culture of innovation, best practice and continuous improvement. We uphold an enviable reputation for customer service and work diligently to maintain high quality services to provide the best possible opportunities and outcomes for the community we represent.
About the role
Banyule City Council is an Age-friendly City, working towards enabling older residents of the Banyule City Council to remain independent, connected, active, informed and to maintain their health and wellbeing.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to lead the review and implementation of Council’s Older Adults Strategic Plan with a focus on the following areas
Communication and Information
You will have proven experience in developing and coordinating strategic planning & policy frameworks that are inclusive of service users, service providers and integrated with Council’s strategic frameworks.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Services/Allied Health/Social Sciences/Community Development
- Extensive knowledge, skills and experience in policy, strategy and plan development relevant to the Aged and Disability Services Sector
- Extensive experience in Community Development with a focus on Older Adults
- Knowledge and understanding of Age-friendly Cities program
Employment screening Checks: National Criminal Record Check.
Culture Staff choose to align their career with Banyule because we offer career and professional development opportunities and work in partnership with the community to deliver our services.
- Permanent full time (plus RDO)
- Salary range $96,444.07 to $107,598.98 plus super
- Learning and development opportunities and health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Supportive team & flexible work arrangements
- Greensborough location
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below. To discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Leanne Horvath Service Planning Assessment and Community Support Coordinator Tel: 9457 9922 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Monday 9 August 2021.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.