- Analytics and application support
- Flexible work arrangements
- Office in Greensborough
Banyule City Council is an award winning organisation that prides itself on a customer-focused culture of innovation, best practice and continuous improvement. Our 1000 plus employees uphold an enviable reputation for customer service and work diligently to maintain high quality services to provide the best possible opportunities and outcomes for the community we represent.
The Application and Insight Analyst will provide high quality visual insights and reporting solutions for internal business teams to evolve and enhance strategic insight capability. You will also research techniques to effectively craft data into well - written content and translate outcomes into information that can support decisions and actions with greater depth and evidence to support insights.
You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain productive and beneficial relationships with team members.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Territory qualification in Information Technology with extensive Business Intelligence experience
- Substantial experience with .Net Development, and the Microsoft BI stack, particularly Power Pivot / Power BI using SQL and non-SQL data sources
- Demonstrated competency for system/applications (refer to position description for me details)
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance and support of the CRM, ERP and CMS systems
- Experience in the provision of expert business focused analysis and advice across an organisation, with a focus on identifying and driving business improvements
- Demonstrated ability to build positive working relationships and rapport with stakeholders
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
- Salary package $96,444.07-$107,598.98 plus super
- Permanent full time plus RDO
- Opportunity to collaborate with a highly skilled motivated IT team
- Access to quality learning and development opportunities and a great range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Contemporary office located in Greensborough
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, contact Fang Stevenson IT Applications & Digital Coordinator Tel: 9490 4975 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Sunday 31 January 2021.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.