We are seeking energetic team members to work in a fast paced and dynamic Facilities environment.
The role provides facilities support to internal users as well as venue hirers across meeting rooms and function rooms at both Coburg Civic Centre and Brunswick Town Hall. Working independently and sometimes in teams, you will be setting up and packing down rooms, equipment and catering as well as overseeing contractors and providing support to the Facilities team with booking and administrative duties.
Candidates are required to:
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Be adaptable to change
- Communicate with a wide range of internal and external customers
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Provide administrative support as well as undertaking higher duties in the absence of other team members.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft office, iPad and other new technologies
We are an equal opportunity and child safe employer, support inclusiveness and diversity, and are Values based. Moreland - One Community Proudly Diverse.