Moreland City Council (MCC) is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Systems and Reporting Officer to join our emerging team.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Create, develop and produce reports on customer service performance
- Assist with data maintenance and configuration of our customer request system
- Support the Unit Manager in the performance and ongoing development of Customer Service at MCC;
- Contribute to the Customer Service Branch in all aspects of the omni-channel service offering (contact centre, service outlets, online customer contacts);
- Assist Unit Manager with the development & maintenance of departmental SLAs;
- Assist in the continuous development of high level team and individual performance by monitoring results against agreed KPIs & departmental SLAs and present strategies for continuous improvement;
- Develop processes to improve customer satisfaction and first point of contact resolution.
You will bring your leadership and customer service experience, as well as your ability to create process improvements. You will be able to coach staff, facilitate training and team meetings and develop performance reports, as well as liaise with key stakeholders to influence customer service standards within our team and across Council.
We are an equal opportunity and child safe employer, support inclusiveness and diversity, and are Values based. Moreland - One Community Proudly Diverse.