- $96 - $108K + Super + Salary Sacrifice Options
- Full time permanent role with monthly RDO
- Exciting change agenda and fantastic new team
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to an internal promotion we are now seeking a HR Business Partner to be part of our newly formed People & Safety team. We are embarking on an exciting transformation journey with a strong customer focus that delivers exceptional value for our organisation. This change is supported by a refreshed strategy which aligns with the goals and aspirations of Moreland City Council to become an employer of choice within the local government sector. What we are seeking enthusiastic, driven and innovative people to help us turn our goals into actions.
The business partnering role is an integral part of our current model. This position would report into the People & Safety Unit Manager, supporting them designing and executing on our strategic plan. The focus will be on enabling business leaders to effectively manage and support their people. The role will partner with leaders and take accountability for the effective delivery of people strategies including aligning performance, capabilities, engagement and talent initiatives to the business.
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast-growing city and home to more than 170,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders and effectively partnering to influence decision-making
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related qualification
- Experience in end to end case management
- Solution focused and capacity to deliver change within the business
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Monthly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of Work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
- Supportive and friendly team
For further information please contact Vanessa O’Toole on 9240 1165
Applications close: 1 May 2019 with interviews to be held on 8 May 2019
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.