- Full time with access to monthly RDO
- $96K - $108K + Super
- Dynamic, fast paced and energetic delivery team within ICT
- Job Ref: 17915
Moreland City Council is a progressive community focused organisation striving to be more efficient and effective by ensuring that any activity is value adding by nature. With a strong local economy and a diverse range of services our business is evolving and looking to be a leader within the Continuous Improvement space.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Services Business Analyst who enjoys contact with the community and working with a dynamic team to lead the development / translation of business rules / requirements across all key stakeholder groups. This role will also work on business case creation, development of project artefacts, cost estimation of projects / initiatives, development of training material, participation in project implementation activities, undertaking post-implementation support and transition to support activities.
The scope of this role is across all areas of Moreland City Council business; and in particularly a project or initiative that will require ICT involvement. The BA will also perform some project co-ordination activities and work as the Project Manager on smaller projects, as well as coordinating the provision of non-standard service requests.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Experience with Agile project methodologies, including Jira and online project tool
- Understanding of local government operations and processes
- Proven track record in managing change project
- A tertiary qualification in one or more of the following disciplines – business management, information systems, finance, business analysis is highly desirable
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Monthly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
For further information please contact Chris Rathborne on 9240 2226
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday 18th June 2019
For application to be accepted, please attached Cover letter and Resume
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.