- $67K – 71K + Super (pro rata)
- Permanent Part Time - 55 hours per f/night + weekends
- Ref No: 18068
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast-growing city and home to more than 180,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Libraries is offering a fantastic opportunity for a library professional who enjoys engaging with the community and working with a dynamic team to provide high quality customer service, assist in content creation for the library website, social media, and other marketing, and provide local history services.
In performing this role some of your key responsibilities will be to engage with our diverse community to provide excellent customer service. Write, review and edit content for local history databases, library website, and social media. Prepare and edit photos, images, illustrations, maps and multimedia web content. Deliver adult programs to the community including digital literacy programs. Assist with publicity and marketing for the library service. Assist with collection maintenance as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Excellent writing and editing skills for online platforms such as website, social media and local history databases
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated high level digital literacy
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to conduct library programs
- Good organisational and time management skills
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
For further information please contact Rita Hardy on 8311 4111.
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 17 November 2019.
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website.
We are an equal opportunity and child safe employer, support inclusiveness and diversity, and are Values based. Moreland - One Community Proudly Diverse.