- $63K – 67K + Super (pro rata)
- Temporary Position until 30 June 2020
- Part Time – 54 hours per f/night + weekends
- Ref No: 18091
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast-growing city and home to more than 180,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Libraries is looking for someone who enjoys engaging with the community to provide high quality customer service and assist with home library service deliveries.
In performing this role some of your key responsibilities will be to engage with our diverse community to provide excellent customer service. Assist with library initiatives to bridge the digital divide. Deliver materials to Home Library Service members. Provide basic administrative support. Maintain library noticeboards and community information displays. Provide quality displays promoting library materials. Assist with collection maintenance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Good digital literacy skills
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Good time management skills
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
For further information please contact Rita Hardy on 8311 4111.
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 17 November 2019.
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website.
We are an equal opportunity and child safe employer, support inclusiveness and diversity, and are Values based. Moreland - One Community Proudly Diverse.