- Casual Relief
- Attractive Rates of Pay + 25% casual loading + qualificiation allowance
- Location: Various MCH Centres across the Moreland Municipality
- Ref no: 18124
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast growing city and home to more than 170,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity to join the Moreland City Council’s dynamic, innovative and passionate Maternal and Child Health Team. Moreland City Council is an outwardly focussed, modern and progressive council. We are highly committed to innovative practice. The council provides excellent employment conditions and offers flexibility to meet staff needs to achieve work/life balance.
You will be responsible for providing a high quality, family-centred health care service that promotes and protects the health of families with children 0 - 5 years in the municipality.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Current registration with AHPRA - Division 1 Nursing and Midwifery
- Maternal and Child Health Qualifications
- Demonstrate your extensive knowledge of current issues in child health, development and behaviour
- Demonstrate your awareness of state policy directions
- Showcase your ability to work in a team
- Have a strong ability to problem solve and achieve outcomes in a constructive manner
Maternal Child Health Nurse casual staff attend monthly team meetings and receive planned professional development. Moreland has a supportive mentoring program for all new and ongoing staff.
For further information please call Lisa Auchettl, Coordinator Maternal and Child Health on 9240 1220.
Applications close: 5pm, 20 December 2019
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background.Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.