- Hourly rate: $37.22 + 25% casual loading + Super
- Casual position within a high functioning team
- Ref no: 18172
Moreland City Council is a progressive community focused organisation striving to be more efficient and effective by ensuring that any activity is value adding by nature. With a strong local economy and a diverse range of services our business is evolving and looking to be a leader within the Continuous Improvement space.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Parking Team Leader, City Infrastructure, you will contribute to the safety and amenity of Moreland City Council through provision of information, assistance and advice to the community, and the enforcement of the Road Safety Road Rules.
Applicants must be available to work weekdays and weekends to backfill vacant shifts. Shift times vary and are spread across the hours of 6.45am-11.00pm.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Demonstrated experience as in a similar role
- Significant experience in a high-pressure customer service environmentExperience in Law Enforcement, Justice Administration, public administration, customer service or other related fields
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Working with Children check
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- Active social club
For further information please contact Ashley Herz on 9240 2255.
Applications close: 5pm, 21 February 2020
For you application to be considered, you are required to submit your Resume alongside with your responses to the Key Selection Criteria. Candidates will be required to have pre-employment medicals and Police Checks as part of the recruitment process.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.