- Work for one of the most dynamic and diverse inner-city Councils
- Band 4: $69K - $72K + Super
- Full time position / Fortnightly RDO
At Moreland our diverse community is vibrant and full of energy, with an array of community services and place making, fabulous festivals, cool pools, libraries and a recently designed gallery space, scenic bike paths and a community of artists and creative industries and shops. We are a progressive cosmopolitan council with 180,000 residents and with ambitions for environmental sustainability, social justice and community wellbeing. Moreland's Civic Centre is located Coburg, just 8 kilometres north of Melbourne’s CBD, with excellent public transport options, great food and cafés, providing Moreland to be a great place to live, work and play.
Find out more about Moreland here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FiM3A5hS9Y
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service focused professional with previous administrative experience to join the Amenity and Compliance Unit.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Provide administrative support to the Amenity and Compliance Unit
- Process infringement appeals and update records
- Generate letters and permits
- Provide high level customer service.
- Respond to phone and counter queries providing advice to residents and the community
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Fortnightly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
- Wellness programs - 3 free gym classes & social club
For further information please contact Yash Duggal on 9240 2249.
Applications close: 5pm, 3 July 2020
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.