- Band 5 - $75K to $85K+ Super
- Full time position
- Fixed term position to 30 June 2021
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Transport team at Moreland City Council are delivering additional pedestrian and bicycle infrastructure in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and we need three additional staff to help deliver this and continue to respond to customer enquiries. We are seeking enthusiastic, driven and innovative people to help respond to customer enquiries and deliver our capital works program.
The Transport Engineer would report to the Senior Transport Engineer, supporting them to respond to customer enquiries and help to deliver capital works.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, which would qualify the applicant for Membership of the Institution of Engineers, Australia or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, in writing and orally, with a diverse range of people.
- Awareness of Traffic and Civil Engineering principles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, including setting priorities, planning and organising one's own work to complete assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office software applications.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Fortnightly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- A real sense of work-life balance
- Wellness programs
For further information please contact Lee Dowler on 9240 1265.
Applications close: 5pm, 10 August 2020 or earlier if sufficient applications are received
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.