Moreland City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Casual Positions
- Salary - $51.79 per hour + 25% casual loading + Super
- Supportive team environment
At Moreland our diverse community is vibrant and full of energy. We are a progressive cosmopolitan council with 180,000 residents and with ambitions for environmental sustainability, social justice and community wellbeing. Moreland's Civic Centre is located in Coburg, just 8 kilometres north of Melbourne’s CBD, with excellent public transport options, great food and cafés, providing Moreland to be a great place to live, work and play.
Find out more about Moreland here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FiM3A5hS9Y
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Council is currently seeking accredited Immunisation Nurses to join our Early Years and Youth team.
As an Immunisation Nurse, you will deliver safe and effective immunisation services in line with the National Immunisation Program to residents, students and employees of our municipality.
Help build a great future for the children at Moreland.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE
- Qualified Registered Nurse holding a current National Registration.
- Be an accredited vaccinator.
- Administer vaccines at Council immunisation session and schools in accordance with the National Immunisation program.
- Assist with data processing to deliver the program through documentation at immunisation sessions.
- Be a team player and have the ability and awareness of working within a diverse community.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Current CPR and Anaphylaxis / Immunisation Emergency Certificate
- Have Personal Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Check
Please note, you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in Australia, copies of your qualifications, and be willing to undertake a Police Check and Pre-employment Medical Check.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals and a supportive team
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Wellness programs
For further information please contact Lisa Auchettl on 9240 1220.
Applications close: 11.30 pm, 8 March 2021. (*in the case that we receive a high volume of applications we may close this advert before the closing date).
Before submitting an application please view the Position Description. Please note that when applying for this role, you will be required to attached your valid Drivers Licence, AHPRA registration and WWCC. Please have this ready when completing your application
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
- Closing Date:
- 08 Mar 2021
- VIC - Coburg
- $51.79 per hour + 25% casual loading + Super
- Work Type: