Statutory Planner - Band 5 - [Archived Advertisement]
Nillumbik Shire Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and suitably qualified team player to join Council’s Statutory Planning Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Effectively and efficiently managing a number of planning permit or related applications.
- Providing consistent and timely advice to customers, staff and Councillors on matters relating to the interpretation of the planning
scheme and relevant legislation.
- Facilitating high quality planning outcomes with key stakeholders.
- Contributing to the ongoing operation of a successful, coordinated planning approvals service for Nillumbik.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in town planning or a related discipline, and/or relevant experience in a planning office.
- A good to strong knowledge of the Planning and Environment Act, the Victorian Planning Provisions and planning processes
- Proven ability to interpret and apply planning schemes, policies, legislation and regulations.
This is a permanent full-time position offered at a Band 5 level + super and RDO.
Applications Close 11.59pm Monday, 18 March 2019.
Visit www.nillumbik.vic.gov.au to view the position description/to apply. Applications must address the key selection criteria to be considered.
- Closing Date:
- 18 Mar 2019
- VIC - Greensborough
- $68,758 - $78,713
- Work Type:
- Full Time