Principal Statutory Planner (12 Month Contract) - [Archived Advertisement]
Nillumbik Shire Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified team player to join Council’s Statutory Planning Team for a 12 month contract position (maternity leave replacement).
You will be responsible for:
- Effectively and efficiently managing medium to complex planning applications.
- Facilitating high quality planning outcomes with key stakeholders.
- Providing consistent and timely advice to customers, staff and
- Councillors on matters relating to the interpretation of the planning
scheme and relevant legislation.
- Contributing to the ongoing operation of a successful, coordinated
planning approvals service for Nillumbik
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in town planning or a related discipline, or eligibility for affiliate membership of the Planning Institute of Australia (PIA).
- Proven ability to interpret and apply planning schemes, policies, legislation and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and mentoring to staff in a team environment.
- Extensive post graduate experience in a town planning role.
This is a full-time position offered for 12 months at a Band 7 level + super and RDO.
Applications close 11.59pm Sunday, 2 June 2019.
Visit www.nillumbik.vic.gov.au to view the position description/apply. Applications must address the key selection criteria to be considered.
- Closing Date:
- 02 Jun 2019
- VIC - Greensborough
- Band 7 + Superannuation and RDO
- Work Type:
- Full Time