Help promote this extraordinary state of ours
Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination. Its focus is on marketing the State; developing, attracting and promoting major sporting, cultural and business events; and supporting the development of significant tourism infrastructure and projects.
ABOUT THE POOL
We are establishing an appointment pool for level 5 vacancies that arise within the Campaign Services branch of Tourism WA and this pool will remain active for a period of twelve (12) months from the initial appointment.
Appointments may be made on a full-time, part-time, fixed-term contract, with option for extension/permanency.
Suitable candidates will be placed in the appointment pool from which opportunities may be offered as vacancies emerge. Candidates may also be considered for similar positions within Tourism WA during the life of the pool.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a self-motivated and adaptable professional you will work with the Manager Campaign Services, and other divisions, in developing Tourism WA's domestic and international marketing campaigns, and a range of supporting marketing collateral that promotes visitation to Western Australia. Please see attached JDF for a full outline of duties.
Currently, there are two, full time positons available:
- Fixed term, 12 month contract (maternity leave backfill), with possible extension and / or permanency, commencing approximately March 2018 and;
- Fixed term contract until 31 October 2018.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
You will have a proven track record and extensive, hands-on experience in managing integrated marketing activities, and demonstrated experience and skills in:
- Project managing, developing and implementing effective campaigns both in Australia and overseas.
- Reviewing campaign insights and market research and using it to assist in setting campaign objectives, developing briefs for campaigns, and reporting on campaign impact.
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on campaign effectiveness to internal clients and key stakeholders, including senior management.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign budget expenditure.
- Providing marketing services to internal clients to assist them in achieving their business objectives.
- Consulting and liaising with key internal and external stakeholders; advertising, marketing and media agencies; industry networks; and, other parties to ensure effective campaigns.
- Managing and coordinating the creative production and media buying activities with agencies and other suppliers.
- Developing and coordinating co-operative marketing opportunities.
- Using marketing operations platforms to project manage and deliver campaigns.
- Troubleshooting issues and creatively problem-solving to find productive solutions, and managing shifting deadlines.
If you are highly-committed and self-motivated person with great interpersonal skills, a passion for communication and brands, we would like to hear from you.
WORK BENEFITS AND CONDITIONS
There are many benefits accessed by Tourism WA employees, some of them include:
- Four weeks annual leave per year
- Gazetted State public holidays
- Three weeks paid personal leave, which includes carers leave
- Deferred salary scheme
- Salary packaging options
- A variety of career development and training opportunities, and
- A Superannuation contribution of 9.5%
FURTHER JOB RELATED INFORMATION
For further information about the position, please contact Kate Elder, Manager Campaign Services on (08) 9262 1825 firstname.lastname@example.org (not to be contacted for Applicant Information Packs or assistance with lodging your application).
Please note that Kate is only available until 22 December 12pm, if you have any questions about the role. After this time there will be no one available, due to the Christmas and New Year break.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button and you will be redirected to JobsWA. Please follow the advertising instructions located in the advertisement. If not directed straight to the pool, please key the pool ref into the web search box. Detailed information about the role can be found here, including the Job Description Form.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 5 January 2018 at 4pm (WST).