Are you looking for a career change to a coastal, family friendly regional city positioned only 4hrs drive north of Brisbane?
Bundaberg Region has it covered. We are a vibrant city with all the facilities of a large city but with sparkling beaches, the ability to boast the fifth most equitable climate in the world and a laid back rural lifestyle with none of the hassles.
Bundaberg Regional Council is our area’s largest employer - offering excellent employment conditions, and the chance to be part of the team building a stronger community for us all.
The focus of this position is to complete end to end recruitment/talent acquisition processes including candidate management, interviewing, talent sourcing and screening, while providing contemporary, professional and technical support to the organisation, ensuring statutory compliance while being flexible and responsive to Council's needs.
- Attractive Benefits with Employee Entitlements
- 3 Weekly RDO
• $63,217 per annum
• Plus up to 12% Council Superannuation Contribution (Local Government Conditions apply to superannuation)
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated high level experience in end to end contemporary talent acquisition processes for a medium to large employer. Including skills in candidate management, interviewing, talent sourcing, and screening.
- Excellent customer service, team work and communication skills, including the ability to build networks and strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience in providing talent acquisition advice, assistance and coaching to leaders on how to apply best practice talent acquisition principles and approaches.
- Strong IT skills including the ability to use recruitment software and Microsoft Office Suite in order to manage recruitment and provide accurate reporting to stakeholders.
- Strong administration and organisational skills with the ability to exercise initiative, organise workloads, problem solve, prioritise competing requests, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Hold current "C" class drivers licence and able to provide a satisfactory Criminal History Check - Police Certificate (Australia wide - name only, Council to organise.
For further information, to view the Position Description or to apply for this position, please visit our website: http://bundaberg.qld.gov.au/employment
Applications close Midnight Thursday 20 December 2018.