Are you looking for a career change to a coastal, family friendly regional city positioned only 4hrs drive north of Brisbane?
Bundaberg Region has it covered. We are a vibrant city with all the facilities of a large city but with sparkling beaches, the ability to boast the fifth most equitable climate in the world and a laid back rural lifestyle with none of the hassles.
Bundaberg Regional Council is our area’s largest employer - offering excellent employment conditions, and the chance to be part of the team building a stronger community for us all.
The focus of this position is to manage workloads and supervise administrative staff in a way that implements and encourages a performance focused, team-orientated culture within the Infrastructure Services Administration Team. Provide back up high level administrative support to the Branch Manager Water Services and Administration Coordinator where required.
- Attractive Benefits with Employee Entitlements
- 3 Weekly RDO
- $70,682 per annum
- Plus up to 12% Council Superannuation Contribution (Local Government Conditions apply to superannuation)
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 5 years experience providing superior organisation skills to deliver quality high level administration support to executives/managers with high volume work commitments.
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing and supervising staff, their workloads, and workflows using various CRM’s or software programs in a results driven high volume environment.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, develop and monitor effective support systems or work processes, with high attention to detail to ensure accurate and appropriate outputs. Show initiative, a can do attitude and be adaptable to change.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, advocate and engage with a diverse range of people to build and maintain appropriate relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- The knowledge or ability to acquire a comprehensive knowledge of Council policies, procedures, directives and act in accordance with their requirements.
- Provision of a satisfactory Criminal History Check – Police Certificate (Australia wide – name only
For further information, to view the Position Description or to apply for this position, please visit our website: http://bundaberg.qld.gov.au/employment
Applications close Midnight Friday 25 January 2019.