Reference Number: 12578
Salary Range: $82,180.86 - $87,476.83 per annum
Location: 119 - 145 Spence Street, Cairns
Closing: Friday 31st August 2018
Applications: Must be submitted online, applications not addressing the full selection criteria will not be accepted.
Primary objectives of the position include:-
- The Data and Systems Analyst has the primary objective of developing and applying analytics to evaluate and improve asset performance and enable effective demand management campaigns and strategies.
- The position will also be responsible for administering and supporting the analytics modules associated with the ‘Smart Water Meter’ and ‘Reducing Urban Environmental Impacts on the Great Barrier Reef’ projects.
To be successful in this role you will require:-
- Bachelor degree qualifications in Information Systems and/or Technology, Computing Systems and/or Technology, or a recognised related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL scripting and reporting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and the ability to apply this knowledge to achieve business solutions.
- Extensive, high-level knowledge and application of business intelligence methodologies and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative in sourcing information and making decisions required to progress assigned tasks.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information to a range of target audiences.
For a full listing of the Key Duties & Responsibilities and full Selection Criteria you must go to our website: https://cairnsqld.mercury.com.au