Fixed Term until 30 June 2020
Reference Number: 12565
Salary Range: $90,124.80 - $110,915.23 pro-rata per annum
Location: 119-145 Spence Street, Cairns
Closing: Friday 31st August 2018
Applications: Must be submitted online, applications not addressing the full selection criteria will not be accepted.
Primary objectives of the position: The Engineer Demand Management has the primary objective to deliver assigned elements of the Demand Management Strategy (DMS), including associated capital projects and operational items. The position will be responsible for managing projects and leading a project team to deliver demand management initiatives and outcomes. These projects and initiatives will achieve sustained management of Cairns’ water demand in line with the adopted DMS targets.
To be successful in this role you will require:-
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or other relevant tertiary qualification
- Recent and significant experience in the Australian water industry, focused on water demand management and engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small multidisciplinary team focused on achieving an assigned goal.
- Practical/applied knowledge of water metering, data management and water demand management frameworks and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative in sourcing information and making decisions required to progress assigned tasks.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information to a range of target audiences.
For a full listing of the Key Duties & Responsibilities and full Selection Criteria you must go to our website: https://cairnsqld.mercury.com.au