Core Platform Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
Cairns Regional Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Core Platform Analyst – FS417
Salary Range: $84,243.60 - $97,812.88 per annum
Location: 119 – 145 Spence Street, Cairns
Reference Number: 13090
Close Date: Friday 31 January 2020
Cairns Regional Council is embarking on a significant transformation over the coming years. A large-scale Implementation and adoption of the TechnologyOne ERP product is at the heart of this change.
This initiative has created new positions as ‘Core Platform Analysts’ that will be instrumental in driving this transition.
If you have experience with the latest versions of the TechnologyOne product set, a passion for implementing change and continuous improvement, then this opportunity could be for you.
Primary Objective of the position:
- To provide business and technical support for Core Platform applications ensuring timely service provision; process improvements and incident/problem identification/resolution to the agreed service levels.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in an Information Technology related discipline.
- Knowledge of Council’s Core Platform software (currently TechnologyOne’s “One Council, Ci Anywhere”).
- Knowledge of ITSM and ITIL processes.
- Experience providing 2nd level support for COTS products and in-house developed solutions.
- Ability to conduct problem solving methods, including data analysis to identify and resolve software/data/process related incidents.
For a full listing of the Key Duties & Responsibilities and full Selection Criteria please go to https://cairnsqld.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=ab1VUIuI5f8=&jbc=ere and download the position information kit.
How to Apply:
Your application must be submitted online and must consist of the following:
- Cover Letter addressing the three main elements as detailed in the full selection criteria.
- Copy of your Resume.
- Applications not addressing the full selection criteria will not be accepted.
As part of the selection process applicants may be required to undertake some or all of the following assessments/checks:
- Preâ€‘employment medical assessment, which will include a drug and alcohol test.
- National Police/Criminal History Check.
- Practical Assessment
- Numeracy and Literacy Assessment
- Computer Skills Assessment
- Qualification/Licence Verification
- Working with Children & Young People (Blue Card) Verification
- Right to Work in Australia Check
- Directorship Check
To be eligible to apply for a position at Cairns Regional Council, you must fulfil one of the following criteria:
- Permanent resident of Australia
- Australian Citizen
- New Zealand Citizen
- Entitlement to Work Visa
We offer the following benefits:
- Full-time Permanent Position
- 19 day month RDO
- Up to 5 weeks annual leave
- Up to 3 weeks sick leave
- 12% contribution to superannuation
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Subsidised Corporate Uniform
- Subsidised health and well-being membership (gym/swimming pool)
- On-going opportunities for learning and professional development relevant to the position
- Closing Date:
- 31 Jan 2020
- QLD - Cairns City
- $84,243.60 - $97,812.88 per annum
- Work Type:
- Full Time