Remuneration: Salary range between $90,297 and $95,861 per annum plus 13% superannuation.
Closing Date: Sunday 9 September 2018 at 5.00pm AEST. No late applications will be accepted. Only applications received via Council's online application system will be considered.
The purpose of this role will be to operate as a senior asset management specialist leading strategic and tactical asset managment plans, asset data collection and condition assessment programs, capital works programming, renewal planning, feasibility studies and development of project proposals and business cases to support the Water Business Unit in the provision of water and sewerage services to the community.
What we are looking for
As Senior Asset Management Engineer for the Water Business Unit, you will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Developing and maintaining strategic and tactical asset management plans.
- Undertaking projects and programs criticality assessment and prioritisation to develop long term capital works programs.
- Undertake details infrastructure planning and feasibility studies and prepare associated project proposals and business cases.
- Develop and mainage a reliable water and sewerage infrastruture asset register and associated asset management software (AMIS)
- Engaging with both internal and external asset management stakeholders to obtain as constructed information to fulfil asset recognition requirements
- Lead business processes around asset data capture, hierarchy, conditions and performance
To be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- A tertiary qualification in an Engineering field, and/or significant and relevant experience in asset management and infrastructure planing.
- Experience in the development and review of strategic and tactical asset management plans.
- High level communication and engagement skills to facilitate asset data capture and the development and maintenance of professional stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in providing asset integrity reports and expert asset management advice.
- Demonstrated experience in feasibility studies, project proposals and business case development with regards to infrastructure planning.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of project and program management methodologies and practices.
Highly desirable for this role will be:
- Demonstrated experience in the use of CAD and GIS software.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of AMIS software such as Assetic and Maximo.
For a full position description containing essential and desirable criteria, please click here.
Who to Contact
For information regarding the requirements of this role, please contact the Manager - Strategic Planning, Sayed Khan on 5481 0713 or email email@example.com
For assistance lodging your application using Council's online system, please contact Council's Advisor - Human Resources, Ros McVicar on 07-5481 0646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org