Maternal & Child Health Nurses (Year 1 to 5)
F62043 Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $101,902 - $112,747 per annum
Salary: $64.46 to $71.32 per hour
Applications Close: Monday 10 July 2017 at noon
Contact: Louise Hofer on 8470 8441
We are looking for energetic and experienced Maternal & Child Health Nurses who are seeking an opportunity to contribute to the work of our dedicated Maternal & Child Health team.
You will be responsible for the Provision of Maternal & Child Health activities as outlined in the MCH Service Guidelines 2011 to Darebin residents, including appropriate and timely referral and support for the early intervention and prevention of physical, emotional and social issues affecting young children and their families.
The successful applicants will possess:
• Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Division 1 General Nurse and Midwife and have postgraduate qualifications (or equivalent) in Maternal & Child Health.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility, innovation and initiative
• Commitment to deliver an excellent standard of client service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to positively contribute to team development and outcomes
Apply online at www.darebin.vic.gov.au or forward hard copy applications to: Manager People and Development, Darebin City Council, PO Box 91, PRESTON VIC 3072.
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered. Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity, and inclusion. Safety screening processes apply.