Position No’s: B21006 and B21010
Salary: $91,274 per annum
Applications Close: Monday 22 May 2017 at noon
Contact: Katina Angelofsky on 8470 8203
We are seeking two highly motivated HR Business Partners to join Council’s People and Development team.
The successful applicants will work closely with senior leaders and provide them with strategic and operational perspectives as they develop, adapt and execute their strategic and operational plans. You will coach in order to achieve the wider business strategic needs and support continuous improvement across the business and within the People and Development team.
The successful applicants will:
• Provide advice in the context of whole of business
• Undertake research and analysis of the business requirements and capability assessments to drive workforce planning, employee relations and cultural development
• Coach, mentor and contribute to knowledge transfer within the team
• Undertake specific projects as required
• Manage and deliver organisational change and associated communications, develop and implement change plans, consultation processes, resourcing requirements, and management of employee relations issues
• Prepare, analyse and communicate HR analytics that support the business to make relevant decisions about how to improve processes and inform future workforce considerations
Apply online at www.darebin.vic.gov.au or forward hard copy applications to: Manager People and Development, Darebin City Council, PO Box 91, PRESTON VIC 3072.
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered. Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity, and inclusion. Safety screening processes apply.