Position No: C35028
Salary: $ 81,421 per annum
Temporary to October 2018, Full-time
Applications Close: Monday 22 January 2018 at noon
Contact: Paul Edwards on 8470 8421
We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative professional to lead our Business and Civic Compliance Team.
The position is responsible for the daily operational management of the Civic Compliance Business Support and School Crossing Units.
The successful applicant will possess:
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in a compliance based industry
• Experience leading an dynamic group of diverse staff
• Highly advanced computer skills including Pathway and Microsoft Office
• Sound problem solving skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Exceptional commitment to quality customer service and continuous improvement
Apply online at www.darebin.vic.gov.au or forward hard copy applications to: Manager People and Development, Darebin City Council, PO Box 91, PRESTON VIC 3072.
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered. Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity, and inclusion. Safety screening processes apply.