Position No: F62016
Salary: $ 64.46 to $71.32 per hour (Year 1 to Year 5)
Prospective graduates, recent graduates and experienced professionals are encouraged to consider this opportunity
Contact: Anne O’Neill on 8470 8103
We are looking for MCH nurses interested in contributing their skills, knowledge and dynamism to our Casual MCH pool and form part of our committed Maternal Child Health team.
As a Casual MCH Nurse you will be responsible for the provision of Maternal and Child Health services (MCH Service Guidelines 2011) to a diverse and changing community in collaboration with the MCH Nurses, administration and MCH leaders. You will be provided with a comprehensive orientation and clinical and administrative support.
Graduate MCH nurses are encouraged to apply and expressions of interest from prospective graduates are welcome. You will be provided with orientation and mentoring as beginning practitioners with the City of Darebin MCH team
Applicants should possess the following
• Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Division 1 General Nurse and Midwife and have postgraduate qualifications (or equivalent) in Maternal and Child Health.
• A flexible and positive approach to MCH service delivery and teamwork
• Commitment to deliver an excellent standard of client service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to learning and professional development.
Apply online at www.darebin.vic.gov.au or forward hard copy applications to: Manager People and Development, Darebin City Council, PO Box 91, PRESTON VIC 3072.
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered. Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organisation, or other non-merit factors. We are committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, and thorough ‘Safety Screening’ processes apply.