Position No: D45002
Salary: $81,421 per annum
Applications Close: Monday 12 November 2018 at 12:00pm (noon)
Contact: Deborah Strutt (Ph: 8470 8259 or 0419 750 715)
Darebin City Council’s Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) operates at a strategic level to ensure project and portfolio activities are conducted to the benefit of the organisation and provide best-value outcomes to the community.
In your role you will work closely with other members of the EPMO team to support and guide the effective scheduling, tracking and management of projects through all phases of the project life-cycle. You will work collaboratively with other EPMO team members to effectively monitor project progress and performance, to provide comprehensive and innovative reporting options.
This position will be responsible for maintaining and administering program collaboration and management tools, for instance EPM System, SharePoint, and EPMO enterprise registers. In your role you will contribute to developing, maintaining and supporting a best-practice project management framework, practices, tools and templates across the organisation and coordinate the EPMO’s project management events and related communication activities.
With a Business or Project Management degree, or postgraduate qualifications and relevant work experience, you will have:
• Demonstrated ability to maintain and administer project collaboration and management tools, for instance EPM System, SharePoint, and similar applications.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively support project progress monitoring and reporting activities.
• Sound project management skills, in particular, sound scheduling skills to support effective planning, management and monitoring of projects, including project budget forecasting.
• Proficiency in the use of the full Microsoft suite of products, in particular EPM System, MS Project and Excel skills are essential.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders to assist with supporting and coaching others to understand how to use the corporate enterprise portfolio management system and project management framework.
This is a great opportunity to join a high-performing team and be a part of organisational change in the area of portfolio, program and project management best practice!
Apply online at www.darebin.vic.gov.au or forward hard copy applications to: Manager People and Development, Darebin City Council, PO Box 91, PRESTON VIC 3072.
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered. Darebin City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organisation, or other non-merit factors. We are committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, and thorough ‘Safety Screening’ processes apply.