- 3 Month contract with possible extensions
- Customer contact role
- ASAP start
About the Role
Our client is a local government council in Western Sydney. They have an asap start role for an experienced customer contact officer with previous experience working in a local government environment.
This is a full time hours Monday-Friday role working a 37.5 hour week.
Duties will include:
- Providing front line customer service to external and internal customers over the telephone, in person, writing and online including the provision of information, processing applications and requests for service, production of certificates and cashiering.
- Maintaining current knowledge of the Council’s products, services and activities.
- Providing the primary link between the Council’s service units and their customers Identifying and implementing service enhancement strategies and improvements to the Manager Customer Experience
- Recording statistical information regarding types of enquiries received and referrals to other Council officers.
- Providing first level support for complex or difficult enquiries and dispute resolution
- Keeping the foyer, counter and contact centre tidy and fully stocked with current brochures and application forms
- Working flexibly within a team environment, including coaching and assisting less experienced staff
- Maintaining and enhancing the Council’s corporate image in accordance with Council’s values
- Attend work fit for duty and well presented
- Process monetary transactions including receipting, balancing, refunds and banking
- Participating in regular team meetings including identifying and rectifying procedural problems.
You will be an experienced customer contact officer with local government experience.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Local Government experience
- Customer service experience
APPLY NOW via SEEK and call Jack 0437 003 265 for more information