An exciting opportunity has become available for an individual, passionate about administration and finance, to join the City Operations Department.
In this position you will provide high quality business advisory support to the City Operations Department with a focus on processes, systems, and financial budgets and reporting.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist and provide support and advise to City Operations staff on budget preparation and control.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic budget reviews and forecasts.
- Provide financial support to City Operations to ensure the Department is managing its budget effectively.
- Undertake system and process analysis of workflows for the Department and provide recommendations and support for improvement.
- Assist in the monitoring, reporting and updating of Council's Asset Management Plans and financial asset information.
Applications close 5 pm Monday, 9 July 2018
Information on this positon, the position description and to submit an application is available from
Applications addressing the selection criteria and accompanied by a resume should be submitted through our recruitment system prior to the closing date.
As part of Council's recruitment process, successful applications will undergo pre-employment assessments, which may include a medical.
City of Darwin offers six weeks annual leave, district allowance, salary sacrifice options, and the opportunity for continuous professional development and learning
Chief Executive Officer