Construction and Maintenance Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Busselton (View other jobs from this organisation)
- 3 year fixed term/full time
- Package starting from $109,634 incl super, car and other benefits
- Enviable Busselton Lifestyle
The City of Busselton, located in the renowned ‘Cape to Cape’ sub-region of the South West of WA, is a dynamic and fast-growing local government authority. With its popularity as a great place to live, visit and play, the City of Busselton is one of the fastest growing areas in the State. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a sea change to be involved in ground breaking work which supports the continued growth of our community.
We are looking for a team player who has demonstrated experience in engaging and motivating staff and can play a critical role in the coordination of the City’s Civil Maintenance and Construction operations to ensure effective delivery for the community.
Applicants must include a statement addressing the below listed essential selection criteria to be considered:
- Extensive experience in the coordination of Civil Construction and Maintenance activities;
- Tertiary qualifications (Engineering); or demonstrated relevant experience;
- Experience in the design, development and maintenance of civil construction programs and works;
- Comprehensive Project Management experience;
- Ability to write reports, control budgets, administer contracts and develop work related procedures; and
- Demonstrated leadership for the achievement of departmental and organisational goals.
The successful applicant must also hold a hold a current “C” class driver’s licence and Construction Safety Awareness Certificate (White Card). Previous experience in Local Government will be highly regarded.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please visit www.busselton.wa.gov.au for position details, to apply and closing dates.
Should you have any queries, please contact the Human Resources Team on 9781 1727.
Applications close 16:30 Sunday 8 July 2018.
- Closing Date:
- 08 Jul 2018
- WA - Busselton
- Work Type:
- Full Time