Our client, a large Federal agency, requires an APS3 Business Support Officer to join their team on a contract until June 2021, with possibility of extension. This role will be based in Dubbo NSW and paying $36.27 per hour + Superannuation.
The APS3 Business Support Officer provides high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of administrative duties within the Administration Management team.
You will be part of a team responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of service delivery sites across the region and have an eye for detail and an ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Provide administrative support to the region
- Management of email and appointments/calendar system for local office and multiple staff
- Undertake research and investigation options available in the local area and prepare
associated reports and correspondence
- Provide front of house/reception support for the local office as required
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience within government administration
- Understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability is highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- Experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Competency with IT systems
Please note this is a Federal Government position, which requires the successful candidate to undergo Pre-Employment checks and hold Australian Citizenship.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, please submit your resume by clicking on the 'APPLY' button below or call Caitlin Semms on (02) 67629000