Coordinator Statutory Planning - [Archived Advertisement]
Central Goldfields Shire Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Coordinator Statutory Planning
- Permanent Full-Time
- Band 7 salary range
- Eligible for an RDO each month
Our vision is to be a vibrant, thriving and inclusive community.
If you are a dynamic and forward thinking Statutory Planner with the capability to Coordinate staff in your team who is looking for an exciting challenge then you will love the opportunity as you:
- Coordinate statutory planning functions for efficent use and development within the municipality.
- Communicate effectivly across all councils to achieve corporate objectives.
- Review, develop, plan and coordinate the statutory planning team to ensure reliable information, knowledge and services are effective and efficent to the strategic aims of the organisation.
- Adhere to State Planning legislative framework, Council Local Laws and directions
In return for your skills and commitment, we will provide you with an organisational environment which encourages outcomes and provides you with the autonomy to deliver on our objectives,
For position specific enquiries contact James Maw on 5461 0603.
& enter ref code: 4757768
- Closing Date:
- 12 Jul 2019
- VIC - Maryborough
- Work Type:
- Full Time