The City of Bunbury is seeking an experienced full time Marketing Officer to join our Tourism, Events and Promotions team.
Candidates with tertiary qualifications in marketing, tourism or public relations and/or more than two years' experience in a marketing role will be highly regarded.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Marketing and promoting the City of Bunbury's projects, programs and events through delivering campaigns and managing stakeholder relationships
- Coordinating destination marketing activities promoting Bunbury under the Bunbury Geographe brand
- Managing consistency and authenticity of both the City of Bunbury corporate and destination brands
The key skills required for this role include:
- Creating and delivering effective marketing plans and campaigns
- Highly developed graphic design skills
- Establishing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Verbal and written communication skills including excellent grammar and English skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both within a team environment and autonomously
What we offer:
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the City of Bunbury Employee's 2015 Enterprise Agreement with a Level 4/5 salary range of $63-73K depending on experience and qualifications.
- Permanent, full time appointment
- 76 hours per fortnight
The City of Bunbury is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, aiming to build organisational capacity and foster a positive work environment.
Only applications submitted via the City of Bunbury Careers website will be accepted.