- Permanent position
- 9.5% super + additional super contributions of up to 5%
- Level 7 to level 8 salary range of $86,047 to $93,755 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
The City of Bunbury has an exciting opportunity available within its Works and Services Directorate for a Team Leader Design/Design Engineer.
You will have proven experience in the design of municipal infrastructure utilising this knowledge to lead and guide the design and survey team. If you have experience in civil engineering design, costing, contract preparation and administration then even better we definitely want to hear from you!
You will have the opportunity to excel in this role as you:
- Prepare and arrange conceptual design, surveying, detailed design, costing and public consultation of municipal works.
- Provide professional engineering expertise, guidance and leadership.
- Prepare and manage Design Services programs and projects to achieve objectives within time, cost and quality requirements.
- Engage and supervise consultants undertaking surveying and design in preparation of municipal works.
What you will need:
- Leadership and staff supervision
- Developed computer skills - Microsoft Office, Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Time management and organisation
- Written and verbal communication
In exchange for your commitment you will be well rewarded. Joining a team who pride themselves in fostering a positive work environment and work together collaboratively to achieve greatness for our community is an opportunity not to be missed!
How to apply
To find out more visit www.cityofbunbury.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 4424234.
Please ensure you upload a covering letter as part of your application and note only applications submitted via the City of Bunbury Careers website will be accepted.
Successful candidates will be required to provide a National Police Clearance.
Applications submitted via the seek website will not be considered.